Hello Everyone,
My name is Nimrit Basra. I am in Grade 9 at Sullivan Heights Secondary School. This blog is about my Active Learning. Here you can find my Fitness Scores, Pictures, and Links to websites I use or think can help with physical fitness.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog!
Tuesday, October 8, 2013
Fitness Test #1
Beep Test Level: 7.9 Body Press: 4 Body Bridge: 65 seconds T-Test: 12.1 seconds Sit and Reach Level: 1 Max Vertical: 40 cm Board Touches (in 30 seconds): 10
Good job on all the fitness tests! I think you do such a great job and your so athletic! you show participation an and out of the classroom, and I hope you keep up the hard work(:
woah good job for everything! thats really cool how you do Tae Kwan Do, can you teach me how to put images on the side?!
ReplyDeleteyo Nimrit you are a really hard worker and i hope u achieve your goals god bless u
ReplyDelete1 LUV AVATARKORRA
you did good on the fitness test
ReplyDeleteGood job on all the fitness tests! I think you do such a great job and your so athletic! you show participation an and out of the classroom, and I hope you keep up the hard work(:
ReplyDelete