Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Weight Room Goals

One goal I have for myself is to become more flexible for Tae Kwon Do and Field Hockey.

Being a Field Hockey goalie requires a lot of flexibility so you can reach farther to stop a goal from happening. In Tae Kwon Do, flexibility is key. You need to be able to kick fast and strong. When doing kicks, such as the Axe Kick, you need to be able to kick higher than your opponents head.

Here is a YouTube video that will help me achieve my goal of becoming more flexible:

2 comments:

  1. I am almost afraid to post a comment, for fear of my horrible spelling will ruin how pretty this blog is...(I am trying very hard not to screw anything up.)
    Good job with your Tae Kwon Do, looks like fun. Not gonna lie, kinda scared to hit you in dodgeball now... My face is pretty and i would hate to have you rearrange it...

    ReplyDelete