Monday, March 3, 2014

Handball

Today in P.E. class, my class played hand ball and it was really fun. I tried my best and I scored :). I like choice days because everyone has something that they like to do as an option. People can chose new sports and try them out as well. 

6 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work and try to enjoy your self more cuz fitness brings happinnes! mark my words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice effort! having fun and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nimirit you always try so hard, and that is wonderful because you make PE fun, and I love having you in my class ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya handball was fun. Good job on scoring and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're awesome to have in this class, since you make it fun and enjoyable. You try hard in these kind of things. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete