Sunday, April 27, 2014

Tae Kwon Do- Red Stripe Promotion Test

On Friday, April 25, I had my Tae Kwon Do promotion test. I go the Woo Kim Surrey Tae Kwon Do every Sunday for 2 hours and sometime during the week. The test consisted of six different categories:
  • Basics, Kicking, Targets
  • Poomsae
  • Self Defence
  • Board Breaking
  • Sparring
  • Questions
Before the test, I was super nervous because I was worried about my board breaking, but Laura was there with me and we practiced before the test together and my nerves went away. For the next test, on goal I have is to have more confidence in myself, because not having confidence effects my performance, especially in the intensity component. In the end, I passed and was really proud of myself and what I had accomplished. The next belt test is in a few months and I will be testing for my red belt then, but right now, I need to focus on improving in my sparring and learning my next board break, self defence, and poomsae.



Laura and me after our test. We both did really well and can't wait to start preparing for our next belt test and learning as many new things as we can!










My Board and New Belt.










My Certificate.













My Report Card. I am very proud of what I accomplished during this test.



No comments:

Post a Comment