Monday, April 28, 2014

Volleyball- Choice Day

Today in gym class I played volleyball for choice. I was on a team with really great and motivating girls from my class, which helped me perform to the best of my abilities. I think that on choice days, it is really up to you to push yourself and try your best. So even though it was really crowded and loud, our team did things to make it a great class for us, such as cheer and high five each other after we got a point. We were also very supportive of everyone and even if someone missed the ball, we encouraged them to keep on trying. I personally am not that good at volleyball, so I often choose it so I can improve. One thing that I have improved on are my serves. I know this because now I can hit the ball over the net. Next time, I will probably choose a different choice so I can try something different out. All in all, I worked hard for the entire gym class and had fun as well!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment