Monday, May 5, 2014

The Quality of My Blog- Personal Review

I update my blog on a regular basis and reflect on activities in class and outside of class. I believe that the quality of my blog is good because I post pictures, use examples, and write about how I can improve. Whenever I post, I don't just say what activity I did, but I also write about the impact I had on the people I was with and around. I also write about how much I improved since last time and one goal I have for next time. 

One area I can improve in is Photo and Video evidence. Sometimes, I don't provide digital evidence after fitness days, which is an area I can improve in. I want to start posting more photos, even on choice days to show how hard I try and to support my writing. My plan to improve in this area is to start bringing my Ipod to class more often and take photos while participating.

Overall, I work really hard to make sure that my blog stays up to date and that I reflect on the activities I participate in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment