Hello Everyone, My name is Nimrit Basra. I am in Grade 9 at Sullivan Heights Secondary School. This blog is about my Active Learning. Here you can find my Fitness Scores, Pictures, and Links to websites I use or think can help with physical fitness. I hope you enjoy reading my blog!
Tuesday, May 20, 2014
Hill Run
Today, the whole block walked down to where city hall used to be and did the hill run. There were not very many students because the grade 12's weren't there. Also, most of my class was in band. This was the first time this year that our block did the hill run. I really enjoy this fitness because it is outside and it is an workout that pushes you. You can take a break anytime, but i didn't because i wanted to see how far I could go without stopping. In the end, I didn't sit out a single run up the hill I and tried my very best. At the end of the workout, my pulse was 196 beats per minute. Overall, it was a great fitness and I hope we do it again before the school year ends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment